cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset email not received and login link not received either.

Duesbute
Friendly Neighbour
Currently on hold for password reset email not received. Login link isn’t received either.
6 REPLIES 6

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry about the long wait! Were you able to get through to our team for assistance?

Syaoran
Rockstar

Did you check your spam folder to make sure the e-mail didn't end up there?  Any text to reset a password would go to the first phone number on the account, which usually is the phone number of the account holder.  If that isn't the number you are using.  You might want to address that with Customer Care to ensure your line is the line associated with the account holder.  

raykoala
Neighbour

I have same problem since yesterday. The password recovery email never received. I have talked with customer service over the phone but the problem was still there. Should be some technical problem on the email server. Please confirm.

Thanks.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey! Very sorry about that. It's surprising that our team wasn't able to correct this for you. We have noticed issues here and there historically of certain email services causing an issue with these emails getting through. i.e. Hotmail, etc. Have you tried a different email address to have it sent to perhaps? That often does the trick!

Duesbute
Friendly Neighbour

Finally got an agent to reset my password.  This was around 3:30pm ET.  Finally received the PW reset email at 10:30pm.  Had to have been a technical issue but no one addressed it.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to hear our team was able to get this resolved for you. Appreciate your patience.