cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I just pay off my cellphone from my and plan and CANCEL my plan?

AmmarGhori
Just Moved In

Moving to the US for half a year.

I want to switch over to a US carrier. Do i need to pay off my phone for this (Yes i got it via contract)

Also I wish to cancel my plan before my plan auto renews.

How can I go about doing this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AmmarGhori Please give us a call so that a member can help you cancel your phone and bill the remaining device balance on your final invoice: 

Client Care: 1-866-558-2273

Alternatively, you can keep everything in place and ask for a vacation disconnect for up to six months in a calendar year at a cost of $30/month (replaces your regular plan). There is a caveat in that if your rate plan is no longer available in-market upon resuming services, it cannot be reactivated and a new, in-market plan must be selected.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AmmarGhori Please give us a call so that a member can help you cancel your phone and bill the remaining device balance on your final invoice: 

Client Care: 1-866-558-2273

Alternatively, you can keep everything in place and ask for a vacation disconnect for up to six months in a calendar year at a cost of $30/month (replaces your regular plan). There is a caveat in that if your rate plan is no longer available in-market upon resuming services, it cannot be reactivated and a new, in-market plan must be selected.