cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got unknown inbound call

Azteker
Organizer

I was charged for 2 inbound calls on Dec 5th but I didn't make or receive any call at the indicated times. No any record on my phone either. What could be the possible reasons for it?

6 REPLIES 6

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Inbound calls should have no fees associated unless you have an ancient plan without Canada-wide roaming included. Can you share an image of the section of the invoice showing the calls?

Note: call forward has a per minute fee to the user forwarding the calls.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

I am using pay as you go. I did receive 2 calls at that time but I didn't even answer them, why I was still charged?

Azteker_0-1702359574947.png

Do you know why I had fee deducted for the calls?

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Which phone do you have?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

iPhone, does it matter?

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Yes. If you have iOS 17 installed on it, Apple added a new live voicemail feature to it which runs from the phone itself. Any inbound calls that go to that voicemail would likely count as inbound calls, even if the person didn't leave a message. Instructions to disable the live voicemail.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂