cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support AWOL

fortuitous
Friendly Neighbour

Add me to the long list. Have been trying to reach a rTelus epresentative on repeated billing errors since October. 2022

No email. No one answers the MyTelus phone line. Interest and charges piling up which will never be paid.

How bad is it? It's easier to reach a politician in Ottawa than to talk to anyone at Telus.

6 REPLIES 6

Syaoran
All-Star

You should eventually be able to reach Customer Care by calling 611 from your Telus line.  I usually use the call back feature because waiting almost 2 hours on hold is absolutely ridiculous and Telus should be ashamed for having such pathetic customer service wait times for non-English speaking agents that are based overseas and accessing our information outside of the country!  

fortuitous
Friendly Neighbour

Eventually you age as well. But having attempted the 611 line on multiple occasions and waited literally hours for a reply ... Look, Ii think we're missing the point here. Telus needs to man up and restore a customer service function. Not mansplain and virtue signal while measuring ARPU targets and recording record profits

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry about that. Reach out to us over at our Twitter or Facebook accounts so that we can verify your account and look into that for you, thanks.

Are there no other options for people who don't have social media?

fortuitous
Friendly Neighbour
I contacted Telus Support (sic) on social media (FB) as suggested by a Telus Community Mana get.

This is what they replied. Call us. Sigh.

Hi Paul- thank you for messaging us. I suggest you to call our TELUS Mobility team at 1-866-558-2273 and they can look into this situation and view usage for roaming charges.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Very sorry about that. Our team should be able to verify your account in order to get access and look at your billing via our Twitter account. Did they send a link for you to verify?