cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint about the mobility data signal

Erin2
Neighbour

I'd like to file a complaint against Telus technical service. Last month, I switched my mobile plan from call/text to a 100GB data plan because my newly rented apartment didn't have wifi installed yet. However, starting on the fourth day of the plan, I lost the data signal in my apartment, and the phone signal became very weak. I attempted to contact customer technical service and tried all troubleshooting methods, but none of them worked. After several unsuccessful attempts, one agent mentioned there might be some issues in my area and arranged for a technician to check my apartment. However, the next day, I received a message stating that my problem was related to an existing issue and had not been resolved. Since then, there has been no contact or follow-up. This situation has significantly impacted my daily work, and I had to purchase an additional data service for work, costing me an extra $100 for the month.

5 REPLIES 5

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. Have you checked our network page over at www.telus.com/status to see if your area is currently experiencing an issue?

I have checked, no area issues.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gotcha. On that same page there's a green 'Report an issue' button where you can fill out a form that goes directly to our network team to investigate. Also, you can always reach out to our Mobility team directly at *611 (from your TELUS cellphone) or 1-866-558-2273 so they can look into your line with you!

I have already talked with your mobility team and they pushed me to the network team, then the network team sent the message saying that my issue is linked to the current issue. After that, no one contact me to fix the problem and I dont know who I can turn to. I am thinking to witch the plan and I want a refund of the data plan I purchase in February!!!!!

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'll send you a private message to discuss further.