cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webstore bring it back

Michelemas
Just Moved In
Bought a new phone from Telus web store and sent my bring it back device for a credit of $215 January 27. It was lost in transit. I had to call Canada post and they told me to call Telus and tell them to create a claim for my lost phone. It is May 7 and no one knows where my phone is. I have been told over and over again someone will call me back and I have to keep calling back just to have them tell me someone is going to call me back and never does. It is a cycle of being placed on hold for 30 mins and them telling me someone will call me back. When I checked my device in the app the other day it has disappeared. THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED. I will never buy a phone online from Telus again. Does anyone know what other steps I can take to get my credit?
3 REPLIES 3

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.

After waiting on the phone for 2 hours they finally gave me my credit. They cannot find the phone and said they will update me when they do.
Thanks anyway

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please let me know if you hear from them and/or if you need anything else and I'll see what I can do.