cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPP Device stopped working after warranty but before Bring-It-Back period.

MrYoToad
Neighbour

Powered by S22 Ultra off Sunday morning and it won't turn back on. Warranty expired in September but the Bring-It-Back payment is due this coming September. Any options other than paying to have it fixed? Or ending the 2 Yr contract early and paying out the extra?

3 REPLIES 3

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you have the phone protection plan? You can always search online for 'soft reset Samsung S22 Ultra' which shows me you could hold the Power and Volume buttons down for 7+ seconds to try a reboot.

No phone protection plan. Unfortunately the soft reset didn't work. Tried to charge via other cords and wirelessly and every button combination to kick start it that I could find. Nothing comes up at all. 

Looks like I'll have to pay out of pocket for a repair or pay out the 'Bring it back' amount in September. Fortunately I've got an old A70 to tide me over. First phone I've ever had die before it was fully paid for.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

You may want to reach out to our Tech Support team at 1-866-558-2273 or take it in to the nearest TELUS store for further investigation so our team can take a look at it.