Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Email issues with Telus webmail - This is really BAD - Don't use Telus email for anything important

My wife has had intermittent issues with recipients not receiving her email. Most recently last Friday afternoon (March 30) she sent out some messages which were never received. I contacted Telus and they eventually got back to me saying that Telus m...

FuzzyLogic by Community Power User
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Fiber using Coax cable

So last week I got internet 150/150. The tech did not want to run a fiber line inside because he said it too much work like wtf. Soooo anyways he’s like I can use coax cable to use from the OMT to the Modem. So I said to him, isn’t getting fiber into...

Blackburn by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

500GB Mobile Internet Needed in Ontario

Hey Telus,I am a rural customer with no services in our area other than LTE TOWERS. We currently have Mobile internet through another company but the overages are outrageous. Paying around $260 for 100GB.I noticed that your company offers 500GB plan ...

Outage -- Service Status ?! Empty

So I don't know what is suppose to be under Service Status as it is New! In the mean time the lower mainland has outages and not much info on it.Internet was not working for a few hours and the tv had one channel (Global news) that was working. What ...

Just_LH by Ambassador
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wirless TV without Telus Internet

I currently have telus internet and tv, but I am looking to switch my internet connection to another ISP for faster speeds. I was wondering if my telus wireless tv boxes will continue to function even though I no longer will have telus internet?

BigShaq by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port Forwarding on T3200M

I recently had an issue with one of my STB and a tech was sent out to replace all hardware in the house; I guess the stuff I had was old. Previously I had port forwarding working on my old router/modem for several applications and now I cannot forwar...

dirk123 by Organizer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't Do Install Until Ground Thaws?

My wife and I purchased a new home recently, and when I called both Telus and Shaw I was informed that supposedly the cable drop for our house is buried and an install can't be done for internet until the ground thaws in May.My brother in law is an e...

KonkeyDong by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Suggestions for a Router

Hey all, I recently got Purefibre 150 installed with Optik tv. I had a router connected to the bridged port of the T3200 but had to install DD-WRT on my router just to get ipv6 working properly. Long story short my router bricked due to the instabili...

Gloku by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Marantz receiver and hdcp 2.2 video error fix

I thought I would post this as it might help others with a Marantz receiver. I just purchased a Marantz nr1508 (sounds great btw) for my bedroom, and had optik tv installed with the latest 4k boxes. I have an older samsung 1080 hd tv. When I hooked u...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours