Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Telus installation questions for PureFibre 150/150

Wife and I are debating moving back to Telus now that they're doing the 150/150 package in our area, previously it maxed out at internet 50. We had switched to the shaw 150 which cost less and was obviously much quicker. Now that we're moving back I'...

Monty35 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving Arris VIP5662W

When my devices were first installed one of the boxes was linked in directly to my wifi modem with a yellow cable. But I switched around bedrooms today and understood my PVR box could be connected wirelessly. But now that I’ve plugged it back into a ...

Resolved! Smart Hub Router

Do I need to use a router with a smart hub? We have the hub for internet at home... we’re a rural acreage with a few devices who use wifi

JLR by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My wireless box doesn't soft reset properly.

I have a Cisco IPV7105 wireless box, and I had to reset my Actiontec modem to factory a while ago. Now, when I go to reset the wireless box, instead of turning red, it stays green on reboot. It seems to work fine, but I'd feel better if it did what i...

Zman2k2 by Ambassador
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

UWP/html 5 optik tv application

So xbox ones are using uwp and watch optik tv website is html 5 soon hopefully. Still needing Adobe flash. Will it ever go to HTML? And will microsoft ever support optik? Will it ever come to xbox? I don't want to use hdmi input for connecting my cab...

Resolved! Programming slimline 2 remote to work with Vizio Television

The codes to program the slimline 2 remotes published on the telus support pages for Vizio televisions do not work, including 0029. The telus tech could not get them to work either. Vizio support suggested it's a remote firmware issue. Has anyone bee...

e-normus by Friendly Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor wifi speeds

Hi allI have internet 150 and optik TV. I live in a new area in South Edmonton. The router is a T3200 and I’m getting between 5-10Mbps throughout the house. Is anyone else having this kind of degraded performance? I’m comfortable updating firmware if...

EdLee by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is my local calling area?

I'm located in Sechelt, BC, and would like to know what is a local call (landline) and what is not with regards to greater Vancouver. This will determine whether I need a long distance plan or not.

Brent0 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No sounds!

I lost the sound on one of my tv. The one downstairs works fine. I tought it was the tv the problem but sound is ok on netflix. If I pick anything in the guide menu all tv channel have no sound and stingray too.

VM by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours