Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Telus blocking NiceHash on TCP 3353?

Hey Telus, What's up with port blocking TCP 3353 to daggerhashimoto.usa.nicehash.com:3353 and the eu/in/etc servers? Why would you guys port block TCP 3353?I had to use a VPN to get past this - so I'd like to know why Telus would do this... the momen...

McFly10 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fibre internet through coax

Right now i am running fibre internet in my house. Telus last year installed a little box behind my optik tv boxes where one end Coax goes in and out the other is ethernet that you then plug into the optik box to get your TV signal. I have actually b...

raiders86 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre Optik 4K

We have just upgraded to Fibre Optik 4K we had the 4K with internet 50 on copper. It worked fine, we just wanted to get into the future, sinceour building was upgraded. Mostly works great just have an issue withno sound once in awhile for a short per...

wiensdm by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hook up PVR without connecting to the Network?

We recently got a new PVR, and after we asked, the Telus guy let us keep our old one, because we have some very important recording on there, like a video on the 100th year anniversary of the college where my great grandparents worked, with footage o...

SarahK by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outage

Any outages in northeast Edmonton? I don't have phone, cable or internet.

Millie by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boost Specs?

Anyone have more detailed specs on the boost? All the website says:Dual Core CPUAuto sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet WAN/LAN portDual-band concurrent Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz)802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compatibleSimultaneous 4x4 antennas (transmit and receive)...

Hellfire by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours