Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Package deals

How come we can't make our own individual package deals? I don't need 300 Gb for my internet. I used to get the Internet 6 which has 150Gb and that's still way too much for me. I was only using 10Gb a month until I started watching some video on the ...

RED18 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trouble Printing Since Installing Boost Wifi

Hello, We recently set up Telus' Boost Wifi. For the most part, everything has been working well, but almost every time we try to print, both our PC and Mac are unable to see the printer on the network. We usually have to reboot one or both of the Bo...

Wireless printer issue SOLVED on T3200M router

On an earlier post I was seeking help on trying to get my HP wireless printer to work with the T3200m router. I tried doing a factory reset on the printer, static IPs, and even setting up a separate ridges router - all to no avail. The I found a sett...

Sehansen by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can you set static DNS IPs on the T3200m router?

Has anyone been able to set up static vs dynamic DNS settings on the T3200m router? I was able to do this on my previous Shaw router but when I put in the primary and secondary IPs on the T3200M it doesn’t see to work. Suggestions?

Sehansen by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Router - Wifi - NVR

Hi All,I am a service tech for a security company and trying to find a Solution.When I port forward a clients router for the NVR so they ca use their app when away let’s say port 4020 it works like a treat, but when the client is home and her cell ju...

Resolved! Fibre Optics in my Area

Golden, BCWhen I signed up for Telus I was told the fastest speed available in my area was 15mbp/s Download and 1mbp/s Upload.(Price: 71$/month for the first 6 months + 15$ per month for unlimited usage. Going up 20$ after the six months. So around 1...

Escape

Can you get the Escape channel on Telus satellite

SuziComox by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours