Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

How to block a range of ports with firewall

hi, I want to block a range of ports with the software firewall. i have a T3200M modem. After I log in to the admin account, when I create new rules for the ipv6 firewall, i cannot enter a range of ports. I would like to block ports from 5000 to 5500...

skyson_y by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Preparing New Garage for New Service from the Pole...

I am in the process of building a new detached garage. The plan is to run power and communications (Internet) into the garage and then from there underground into the house. The service is coming off a pole. What I would like to do is prepare the gar...

High internet usage claims by Telus Usage Meter.

Something is seriously wrong with the telus usage meter. I ticket has been submitted by technical support but is anyone else having absurdly high internet usage claims? To give you context from april-sept the average usage was 378GB and not once did ...

Ir repeaters

Can anyone identify an Ir repeater that will work with CIS330 telus boxes. The repeater I purchased works fine with my Denon receiver. Will newer telus equipment solve this problem?

AK11 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

remote access to my security system

I have a telus 3100 router which I understand can be bridged - telus told me I cannot port forward but I could put a second router on maybe so that I can access my dvr for my security system from out of the country? I want to be able to see my securi...

Camilla by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Associating an e-mail address from one account to another.

A way back when the earth was cooling and Telus was able to finally send a WiFi signal down copper from their exchange to our house and we were able to stop using "dial up" we were assigned three alpha-numeric e-mail addresses, each of which allowed ...

ballpet by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet disconnects daily

Hey all first time post here!I’ve had TELUS cooper line internet at my current home for the past 4 years. 15 down 1 up (super slow country town internet)I’ve never had issues until the last couple months and it’s been a nightmare dealing with it and ...

Resolved! Maximum Boost with T3200

Hi All, I recently got a Telus Boost Starter Kit and was expecting that all three devices (T3200 + Boost devices) would be part of the mesh, not just the two Boost devices. I am in IT so I know enough to be more than dangerous and have a nerdy side t...

Telus downgrade from 75 to 50

So I have been told by telus level 2 techs that I need my Internet downgraded to internet 50 from 75. I am 6 months into a two year service agreement. I have never been able to get 75 speed even hard wired. They are telling me this gives them leeway ...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours