Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Moving overhead service lines.

I am in process of an addition on my house and I have to move all my overhead services underground from the pole in my front yard. The excavating has been done and new conduit installed for each, but I am having a hard time getting an answer from tel...

WR by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Outage?

Our modem isn't connecting to the internet is there an outage currently? In Skyview, Calgary, Ab

Jmiller by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Popup on the modem login page?

I just went to log into my modem to check some settings and there was an extra popup login window that I have never seen before. I obviously didn't enter any info, just closed it and logged into the modem normally. Is this something to be concerned a...

Capture.PNG
bitzie by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble Getting Dual Bands to Appear

Hi there, bit of a noob question, but I cannot figure out how to get both the 2.4G and 5G bands to show up with different names. I have some devices that will only connect with 2.4, so I want them to be separate. I turned off the Smart Steering, but ...

MichaelCJ5 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connecting a second TV

Our home is wired with coax cable that presently connects our Bell satelite HDPVR to our secondary TVs. Our primary TV is connected by an HDMI cable to the HDPVR. Our secondary TVs share the second feed and are not HD. We're wanting to change over to...

RC66 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ONT First Install Location

Hi all,I live in an older condo and recently the building got PureFibre installed. The fibre was terminated to the demarc point which is in my bedroom, 2 inches from my head when I sleep.Obviously, for me this is an unacceptable location to have the ...

3express by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wireless works, Wired Connections are not

Morning folks! When I fire up my smart TV or my Xbox, it says "no internet connection" however both of these devices are hard wired to the router. If I perform the usual unplug, wait 30 seconds and plug in again, these wired connections work again. I...

cwanz56 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Help with Telus modem/router

I've been having an issue with the router for the pure fibre network. When I connect all of the devices to the router initially they all work. After powering off the devices for a few hours, when I boot them back up all but one connect to the interne...

Panzer by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours