Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Response to escalating an issue to management team

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how long it takes them, on average, to get back to you. The website said 24 hours, and they didn't contact me in that time. Now we're into a weekend, so I don't expect a response until at least Monday. Also, if you...

Resolved! Pik TV glitches

Repeatable problem:Pik Tv running, (Netflix), then in another room a family member attempts to use Spotify. Pik TV immediately looses picture, and then sound. THIS DOES NOT EVER HAPPEN when viewing TV using our tiny little cheap, old Roku stick.Scena...

JD18 by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not Getting Gigabit Speeds!

Hey everyone, Recently upgraded to the Telus 950/750 plan, managed to score a pretty sweet deal on it too so that's nice as well. Only problem seems to be I'm not even getting near the rated speeds that telus claims on their website. I managed to pul...

Action tech 3200

When logging into the action tech t3200 modem all my browsers say session not secure. Is that normal?

Babybaby by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What happens to my connection between 6pm and 10pm?

I live in the Mt. Pleasant area in Vancouver. Every week night, without fail, my otherwise strong connection slows to a crawl, making streaming impossible. This is unfortunate since my job involves streaming video around that time, and I can't work f...

mcm8996 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fiber hardwire options

I am interested in switching from Shaw Cable Internet/TV to Telus Fiber/Optik TV.My townhouse recently had the fiber terminated in a first floor closet next to my front door with no modem or ONT installed. The issue is I'd need a hardwired Ethernet c...

Abbacus86 by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gigabit on PureFibre

Just putting it out there, Telus is going live now.https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/telus/telus-750-mbps-950-mbps-fibre-intenret/

Issue getting PureFibre installed

In November 2017 I moved from Buffalo, NY to return to Canada and my family and children in Kimberley, BC. Having had Fibre services through Verizon in the US, I was delighted that Kimberley had PureFibre available.I signed up online and scheduled an...

GBC by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours