Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Internet apps without internet

I saw on another thread that it is possible to access Youtube and Netflix via the Optik apps even without internet service. My uncle does not have internet so when I was over his place a couple of nights ago, I gave it a try. Sure enough, the Youtube...

dciarnie by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shaw vs Telus impression

I was a Shaw client for over 20+ years and now have joined the Telus band wagon for what I am feeling to be a bit of a mistake. It was sold to me as a fast dedicated service just to find out at time of my installation that I would only be able to joi...

FDz by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

T3200M and Lennox iComfort E30

Hi, This is my first post here as I'm recently back with Telus after almost 20 years with Shaw. I have 3 Lennox iComfort E30 units in my house. Each thermostat is hard-wired to its own base station, located in my utility room, about 10 feet from the ...

dbor by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smart sockets

I had a Telus extender which showed me the 2.4 and 5g separately I was able to hook up my Teckin SP 10 smart sockets. The extender has been removed by a TELUS technician due to problems it was causing and apparently he thought we no longer need it. N...

Internet outage for 12 hours

My internet is pure fiber 300. Got internet disconnect since last night. Called Telus customer service this morning but will need to wait the technician to come until Sunday afternoon. Crazy to have no internet for 3 days.The modem is orange light. N...

PeterJian by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

BIG Picture Quality Improvement with Optik TV!

Wow guys, I noticed with the latest firmware/software update to the Optik TV boxes has vastly improved the picture quality. There seems to be far less compression on the channels. On my 4K tv now some commercials even look 4k. Some I not exactly sure...

jra2k1 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netgear Orbi RBK50 on Telus 750/750

I am getting Telus 750/750 (internet only). I've also bought Netgear Orbi RBK50 wifi system. Can I use Orbi as the only router (thereby skipping the T3200M router)? Half of the equipments at my home are wired and the rest are on wifi. I have a Synolo...

Order fail

Hi. I ordered the internet package including the optik TV. The agent said it will take a week for them to finish the items for shipping. It's beem a **bleep** MONTH now. Still no call, no updates.Pls reply

Multifactor Authentication?

I see that Telus is now sending emails out about proper password security for our accounts. They state that a minimum of 8 characters is best, as well as being complex, so a mix of upper/lower case, symbols and numbers. As a security professional, I ...

DeanD by Coach
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Arris PVR with Technicolor STB

I have an existing Arris PVR with a second STB (a very old Cisco 330 unit) and everything works fine. I'll be upgrading both TVs to 4K in the next while and am wondering if I can move the Cisco unit to a third TV and add a Technicolor UIW4001 (bought...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours