Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

daily outage

My optic tv / internet goes down daily for up to 30 minutes sometime between 6:00pm and 8:30 pm. Anyone else experience this? My neighbor does not experience this problem.

Howie1 by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Continuouse ping test reveals micro disconnects...Help

I have been having problems with Telus internet ever since it was installed nearly3 years ago. I have my PVR ad media box Hard wired...….. The speed tests reveal that the speed is very inconsistent. 80 percent of the time I get 150 or thereabouts how...

Resolved! No ONT?

Hello, I’m just wondering when my 300/300 purefibre was installed, I only have an actiontec modem. Don’t I need another ONT? Also... is there any way to wall mount the Actiontec?Thanks.

Resolved! How to improve Wi-Fi and TV coverage?

I just got the 300/300 Purefibre with OptikTV installed a few days ago in my home. The Actiontec is installed on the main floor right where 4 of my Cat6 cables converge. I have Cat6 cables going to my main floor bedroom, main floor living room, main ...

Resolved! Having difficulty with installation of a switch.

Hey all, hoping someone can help me. I decided to go wired on my entertainment stand, instead of the wireless I was using before. So in that vain, I went out and bought a D-Link DGS-1005G switch. I have my DVR, blu-ray player and XBox One on one line...

Zman2k2 by Ambassador
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flow Control - Actiontec 3200M

Hi everyone, So I seem to be struggling with link speed on my Raspberry Pi hardwired (or via wireless) and one thing that has been said frequently was to ensure flow control is enabled in the router.I have things set up so that my Actiontec is locate...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours