Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! POP/IMAP down?

Task '********@telus.net - Receiving' reported error (0x80042108) : 'Outlook cannot connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

Resolved! Type of wire / cable required to connect TV to house

I have an underground service into my house that is pre-wired, there is no RG6 coax type wires available for use, there is a narrow blue cable CAT 5E 7-H172 and a narrow black cable Corning Optical, is this sufficient to bring Telus TV into my house,...

WatchinTV by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

T3200M - 5ghz PHY Configuration

Hey guys,I've got a T3200M and I've been attempting to configure my network to allow for only 802.11AC support, but was disappointed by the lack of options on the T3200M GUI:- The only option available to me is to either enable or disable 802.11AC. T...

YlACWeL xygK54P

Resolved! on a t3200m is there a way to setup a vpn to get into the house?

Working on setting up survalliance cameras and want to be able to view them via smartphone and have been told to setup a vpn to do so. I dont see any vpn setup with the actiontec 3200m is there a way or can it be flashed with ddwrt or the likes? I do...

abb by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why cant Telus give a specific time for service calls

Was told a service tech would come to our home sometime today. Waited all day. At 4:30 still no service tech. I have waited all day. Spent a half hour on the internet trying to find a number to call to find out if the service tech was still coming an...

Jimyb by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PureFibre in Douglasdale, Calgary AB

So I've been told multiple times to post on a Telus forum to try and get PureFibre in my neighborhood. I don't know if this is the right place to do it, but here it is. Right now my family is paying for 25 Mbps, but I tested the internet speed, and r...

Cale1 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why send a cheque?

Hi there, I’ve moved to Vietnam and I spoke to a customer service representative about changing my address to mail the refund cheque. She couldn’t get the system to properly register my Vietnamese address (they can be very complicated addresses). Is ...

fapage14 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours