Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Webmail is telling me my account password is incorrect.

Webmail is telling me my password is incorrect. It's not. When I click "Forgot", it says "Oops, your account recovery details are incomplete. Please call 1-888-811-2323 to reset your password". I called the number, and was told by an automated voice ...

Hem1979 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching from Shaw to Telus Fibre

I'm switching from Shaw to Telus Fibre in a week. Right now I have my network setup this way. My Shaw cable modem is in an upstairs bedroom via coax, then plugs into my router via eithernet. Then the router plugs into the ethernet jack in the wall wh...

Raegoul by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Webmail » Password vs outage?

I noticed webmail not allowing me to sign in during the last hour.Then my phone states it wants a password change.Is there currently an outage? Or do we have a policy change?

xl by CPU Alum
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does the T3200M support MU-MIMO?

The Actiontec specsheet states that MU-MIMO support would be enabled on the device in the future. This means that the hardware is ready, with the feature being enabled via a software update in the future. The specsheet itself is quite dated (from 201...

Resolved! Telus contest???

This is probably not the right forum but, as many of us have experienced, I do not want to be on hold for 30 minutes waiting for an answer from Telus. I have gotten popup windows where the Telus logo is displayed, saying it is a contest. Is this for ...

Call4me by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet down with pop up message

Heya.When I got home today my Internet was down and a pop up appears when I try to use it saying something about Telus fibre optics, asking me if I’m new or if Im already a user. When I say I’m already a user the page won’t load.A few people are repo...

Wi-Fi Dead zones

A short while ago, we developed a dead zone on the same floor as our Wi-Fi modem. TV works fine in that room. It was always slow wifi there, but now nothing. Have tried both iPhone and iPad.

Resolved! Return equipment address

Hi! I cancelled my Telus internet and cable 2 months ago, I still haven't received the return waiver or box. I called Telus and they said to just put them equipment in any box and write my account number and name on it and mail it to them. I forgot t...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours