Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Telus Fibre install in my house

The white box will be in my furnace room in one corner of my basement. I currently connect my modem to a telephone outlet upstairs in another corner of the house. Will the Telus Fibre signal be routed to my modem through the existing phone line or wi...

Nivende2 by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus home internet gaming firewall rules

Hello, I just got telus internet and im trying to set it up so that my PlayStation and computers can all have access to their specific video gaming services but there are no options on the wifi router setup page to add custom rules in the firewall in...

tls023 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Are there known email issues going on?

I have had to call and reset my password twice in the past three days to access webmail, the past few months emails have disappeared or email just stops working altogether. I have been a Telus client for as long as I can remember and never experience...

Marcyj by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

suggestion requested

i just had telus installed my internet 75. The modem/router is T3200m ver 31.164L.18. My wifi speed was ~ 65mbps...i can live with it. But the following day, wifi was varying between 30 and 45 mbps and has never gone back even close to 55mbps. I conn...

rojin by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm stuck connected to the farthest wi-fi booster

I often find my cell phone stuck connected to the wi-fi booster on the 2nd floor in my house. When it does, my download speed only gets around +8Mbps. To fix it, I would turn off my wi-fi on my phone. Then stand next to the wi-fi booster that is loca...

Knguncl3 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus tech took old modem

Hi,At my property, we switched utility accounts. Someone is leaving and I started a new account. The technician took the old modem and installed the new one. Recieved a letter in the mail with instructions to send the old modem to Telus. The tech too...

Technician spreading misinformation

Can you tell me why a Telus technician would suggest to a client with 6Mbps service that she could buy a "smart hub" to "boost her speed to 25Mbps"?Or that her multifunction printer is "draining her Internet speed" by being plugged in as a fax machin...

TekyJeff by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours