Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Internet Wi-fi booster offer.

Hey, I received a call about a month ago from someone claiming to be with Telus offering a free WiFi booster. Wondering if this was actually Telus or perhaps a phishing attempt? Seems like a smart way to gain access to someones home network, seemed o...

CarlTime by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boost Network System Slow

Ok so let me explain a little bit.I have been having on and off problems with the network since I got it installed. at the moment if you connect to the main boost router then you get around 120-130MB/s download and upload BUT when you go downstairs t...

Resolved! Netflix on Optik keeps dropping signal?

For the last few days when watching a show on Netflix through my Optik accountthe show will run for awhile then suddenly lose the connection. I then have to reboot and reinitialize my optik tv to get it back again. I have an LG tvand can watch netfli...

Gayle by Organizer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

installers

Just when I'd come to expect my interactions with telus employees to be less than satisfactory, they send Shahn and Mitch to my house to install fibre optic. I was worried when another employee told me that the guys wouldn't be happy when they heard ...

Ali9 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Home Phone Rings

I've just joined Telus. Right now the phone only rings three times before going to voice mail. How do I change the number of rings to 6 before it goes to voicemail?

ValHansen by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looking to upgrade my Router...

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade my T3200M wifi modem (supplied by Telus) to a TP Link Archer C5400X. I'm a twitch Streamer and Avid gamer so im trying to maximize my internet upload and download speeds as well as make sure the internet stays stable for my...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours