Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Telus Boost & Amazon Devices

Hello,I have the brand new Arcadyan Fibre AC Gateway Modem/Router with 4 Wifi Boosts. All my Apple products work perfect (ie. iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Macbooks). No drop outs. Great signal strength. That is not the case for my Amazon Echo devices. I h...

punamjoe by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues PureFibre

I just recently changed from Shaw toTelus PureFibre. The first full day was today (Friday), everything seemed fine until, I started to reconnect all my devices phones, tablets tv, My Sony tv won’t connect through the wifi it just sits there and times...

Resolved! WiFi

How do I switch my wireless set top box VIP5602W from T3200M modem to my Dlink DAP-1610 wifi extender?

EphinEh by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TELUS door to door rep, scam?

A man in a Telus uniform nocked on my door the other day and he told me about how they were going through our neighbourhood and updating everyone wifi. He claimed that I could switch from my Shaw internet plan to a Telus one and get internet 150 for ...

Mike8 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! POA Holding Box

Greetings, Telus will be installing POA Holding Boxes above each apartment door in our building in order to bring Pure Fiber. What does "POA" stand for? Thanks,Shane.

Shane by Leader
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gigabit internet is REALLY slow

So I got gigabit internet a couple of months ago and it has been working great, but these past 2 months have been awful (My pc is plugged directly into the modem and I did get 940/940 for a couple of months).First, I got 300 down and 700 up, and then...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours