Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Bridging ASUS RT-AC86U to Telus Actiontec T3200M

Hi All, First of all, Happy New Year 2020 to all of you and thank you very much to all of the wonderful contributors in keeping this forum going!! I just bought ASUS RT-AC86U router yesterday and that plan is that I want to use it as a primary router...

Error looking at devices with telus APP

I went to look at the active devices on my wifi with the Telus app on my phone and am getting "Unhandled error. Cannot convert to days as this period contains years and years vary in length"Was working fine a few days ago, maybe has something to do w...

chich by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backup power for fibre access

I had fibre installed in my house and then had a power failure after that. When the fibre access was installed battery backup was not included. When the power failed the phone failed as well. Is power backup not included in Alberta anymore?

Resolved! Transmission firewall configuration on T3200M

Hey there! my internal router bit it and so i've connected everything directly to my Telus T3200M. most things seem to be working ok... how do i set up the firewall for transmission torrent client? under Firewall>>Port Forwarding in the modems admin ...

Resolved! High ping/latency for online gaming

So I have fibre optic internet 300. While playing online multiplayer games like Overwatch, Call of Duty MW and CS:GO I am getting anywhere between 60-100 ms ping/latency. Everyone one of my friends I talk to with Telus fibre optic are getting 20-30 M...

Juicebox by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PureFibre Install - bringing into house

Hello, I’m trying to switch from Shaw to TELUS and hit a bit of a hurdle during the installation. I have a new house with a panel in the basement that houses all my telecom connections. The house is wired for Ethernet and I currently have a Shaw mode...

Wilbur80 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how long does Telus ONT battery backup last in power outage?

I just got fiber installed. The technician insisted that the land line needed to be moved to the phone port on the ONT.My wife is not happy that our land line is now subject to a battery backup during a power outage versus the essentially 'always ava...

clarkg888 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Capped smarthubs

We have two smarthubs in our home: One older (ZTE MF275R) with a 100GB plan and a newer (ZTE MF279T) with a 500GB plan. The newer hub with the 500GB plan never goes past 10Mmps, while the older one reach much higher speeds - often 25-30Mbps. Accordin...

PatrickE by Just Moved In
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

T1200H Bridge Mode not working?

Hi, my ancient Thomson bit the dust and it was replaced by a T1200H. I was running a Dlink di 604 port forwarded (83) for my Security Camera server (Blue Iris). I setup the T1200H in Bridge Mode on port 1 to my Dlink (port 1 to wan input) and now I c...

mikcole by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

email issue

Just spent 2.5 hours on the phone. First 1 hour and 1/2 to speak to someone in Manilla and I asked for a referral to Canada because the last time I tried to deal with a technical issue the person wanted to send a technician out and it was not necessa...

rothayato by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours