Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Boost WiFi - IPV6 and disable 2.4G

Two questions about the Arcadyan Boost WiFi devices ... they don't seem to be able to support IP v6 or allow a radio to be turned off. I'd like to use IP v6 and turn off the 2.4 Ghz radio. These devices seem to be configured for an all or nothing set...

jrueger by Ambassador
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Red "Fail" Light on ONT Box

Hey guys, I think this is more of a concern than a question. I got Fibre internet 300 installed just at the end of October. About a couple weeks ago, the ONT box (white Nokia box) had a red fail light on it half way through the day, rendering the int...

ronpagz by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Home internet continuously drops

We have been struggling for a few years with our TELUS internet now. It drops right out randomly, and throttles down to .65 upload and download.We have tried new modems and have had technicians out multiple times. We keep getting told we are trying t...

DReitsma by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scheduling and parental controls on T3200M

Does scheduling and parental controls work on devices (Xbox) that are direct connected via copper / Ethernet to the modem? I have scheduled controls in place to restrict access to certain MAC addresses but they do not seem to work. These devices are ...

darin by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleting emails

Me again ! For the most part, my email is now working properly. But every few days I'll have one or two emails that will not delete nor can I move them to another folder. Sometimes after a day or two, I can get rid of them, but some just want to hang...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours