Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Charged for internet overage during COVID-10 crisis

I received my bill today and it had a $25 charge for 110gb overage. According to TELUS's COVID info page, they will not be charging for overage until April 30. There's no 'dispute this charge' link and they have 'longer than usual' wait times to spea...

AstridK by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device access rules

Every time I try to remove a device access rule, I get logged out of my admin privileges and the rule remains.How do I fix this?

azalapski by Friendly Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Little help with PureFibre topography

Hi, I'm currently a Shaw customer. My Shaw wifi modem is bridged and I use my own networking gear. I'm moving into a building pre-wired for Telus PureFibre and am thinking of switching. I want to keep using my own network gear as with my Shaw setup. ...

KK2 by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet connectivity

Anyone having issues with Internet connections over the past 2 days ? No convection to laptop. All mobile devices showing WiFi symbol but no connection . I hAve done the unplug modem , wait and plug back in.no success. Is this an issue with my connec...

Glosau by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Home internet

Hi, looking for some feedback. Considering switching from Shaw internet 75 to Telus 150 or 300 internet. I live in Chilliwack(Promontory). The connection I have with Shaw isn’t terrible but not great at the same time. Sometimes glitchy. Typically the...

Zutnick by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi router behind Telus Moca Adapter

Hello all Looking for help and guidance here Had bonded service installed recently for internet and Optiv TV as an upgrade from Telus25 (now getting 50/10) Modem is TM3200 and Moca ECB6200 adapters have been installed to support 3 set top boxes and o...

RVan by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours