Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Port forwarding for metasploit with telus T3200M

I have watched almost every video on YouTube about port forwarding for telus and i still cant figure it out. I have port forwarded 6227 both TCP and UDP (neither work) on my desktop PC. canyouseeme.org says its closed Ive tried it on my friends compu...

Bramble by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connecting Asus RT-AC86u to Telus T3200m

I got Asus rt-ac86u a year ago but was only able to set it up recently and couldn't get it to work. Rt-ac86u WAN light is red, initially it is white and then after few seconds will turn red. I connected rt-ac86 WAN to Telus modem T3200m LAN1 (also tr...

teloos by Organizer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gaming

I have Telus purefibre with internet 150 and also have Telus boost wifi. when I play games on my ps4 such as nba 2k20 I lag a lot

Lower speeds Telus Internet 300

From last few days speeds are going down with intermittent failures. At the moment fluctuating between 10-20. I have tried to restart but it didn't solve my problem.

Resolved! Actiontec T3200 MoCA connection

I've looked around a bit on the specific case for Telus Actiontec T3200s and the existing MoCA connection capability. Going in to configure it, I notice it requires a password for devices- I'm not sure exactly how that plays out with wifi devices (ie...

Eno by Helpful Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telll me about your experience with Telus Internet

My contract with Shaw is ending this fall and I am considering making a switch to Telus for Internet and TV. Can any non-Telus employees give me your experience, good or bad? I am intrigued with having symmetrical speeds and may consider the 1 gigabi...

Nautilus by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Internet and optik tv installation in home

Hi all, we have an appt scheduled for a new install of fibre internet and tv to our home. I checked outside and see the line coming to a box installed on the side of our house. We are going to try the contactless install....any feedback on this? I no...

seastar by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours