Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! WiFi Boost Solicitation email

I received an email from Telus saying that you wanted to give a set of the Boost devices. Nowhere in the email did it say anything about cost so now that I have recieved these is there a charge consistent with what you display online for these or am ...

Wifi Issues - Internet 150 Bonded

I'm currently having serious issues with my WiFi connectivity. The internet connection frequently drops out on my T3200M router with the orange light turning on for five minutes or so before things go back to normal. Even when the internet is working...

Pure Fibre install

Hi, So I am thinking about switching over from Shaw to pure fibre. I live in a 3 floor town home with the office being on the 3rd floor. When they install the fibre modem can this be installed on the 3rd floor so i am able to hardwire the router and ...

stan85 by Just Moved In
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus Wi-Fi Hub Specs

Hey everyone, I just upgraded to Gigabit internet today but I’m not thrilled with my T3200. Dots anyone know the specs of the new Wi-Fi Hub (especially if it’s Wifi6)? There’s very little into it there and nothing I can see on Arcadyan’s website.@Bra...

Resolved! Change ip

When I play video games I always get booted off.How can I change ip

Resolved! 1.5Gb/s Internet offering...

Good day… I see in my area Telus is starting to offer a 1.5Gb/s download service… Terrific news for us… My question pertains to what equipment we must now utilize to benefit from this additional speed…First, and please correct my if my impression is ...

DrPacman by Rockstar
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours