Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Running broadband line to rural property

We are buying a property nw of Calgary (4 km north of Shane Homes YMCA) and need wired internet. Who can we connect with in Telus that knows if this is possible and how much it will cost? We are asking Shaw as well. Customer service has no clue. And ...

Terrible Fibre Connectivity

I keep having connectivity problems with my Fibre account. This is a graph of my up and down speeds measured every five minutes. Terrible reliability. I've installed wifi extenders to no avail. Very frustrated.

iwoj_0-1592883113840.png
iwoj by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rural Smart Hub and cell booster?

We currently use the Telus Rural Smart Hub white wifi router. When we originally got this, it was incredibly fast and an upgrade from our previous Xplornet experience. Lately the download speeds have been less than great and we have been curious abou...

KLongston by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latency incredibly unstable recently?

Usually, my wifi would be rather poor 4/7 days of the week, but now I have not been able to do anything for the past 2-3 weeks. Nothing has changed since then and I am even connected through Ethernet. This is my ping test towards google.comPackets: S...

AJM123 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how good is internet 15 ?

I am arranging to have internet 15 with unlimited internet installed but wondering if this would be sufficient as I do a lot of streaming

Dawn1 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus assistant on google home

I am trying to install telus assistant on Google home.I followed all the steps and I have the digital box showing on Google home BUT it says it is offline....Any idea what am I doing wrong?

Diego13 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours