Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Telus internet is unstable

For the pass couple of month, internet signal has been unstable. It goes on and off through out the day, and it is very slow at times. I just upgraded to the 75 package, hoping it would be more stable, but it is not working. Still have to unplug my m...

Yin1 by Just Moved In
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

TELUS Wi-Fi Hub - block Minecraft Java for player

Hi, i need help... tell me what to try!I try to reach a Minecraft Java server, 2 years old game.Since i have the new TELUS Wi-Fi Hub i can't play.If i use my LTE phone by sharring, it's work.I try :Firewall IPv4, IPv6RebootStill don't work*It tryied ...

RoSsty by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to open ports

I require access to TCP ports 80, 443, and 6112 for a game I run regularly, Guildwars. I had Telus installed yesterday and now cannot log in to my game and believe that this is the issue. How to I or Telus allow access to these ports for the game. Al...

JamesGood by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hardware firewall

Hello,I am using Telus fibre to the home service. I am also using the Actiontec modem T3200M at home. I would like to know if there are any recommendations for a good hardware firewall available? I am using Windows 10 Pro version 2004 software firewa...

Colman by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer service & Billing

Waiting for the second time this month to complain. Spent hours trying to get billing straightened out after MONTHS of Telus failing to get bill correct. Finally got response at third tier of Customer Service (alleged supervisor). Promised would do c...

kal11111 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus and the frustrating experience I've had with them.

I've been in a uphill battle with Telus over internet for about 2 years now and I've had enough as they no longer respond to my messages and I'm not willing to contact them if nothing is changing. I've been stuck with Internet 25 and the highest I ca...

DSL Link Up Time

Hi All, My wifi has been dropping sporadically over the last few months. To resolve the issue I have tried to disconnect devices, moved router location, turned off steering and performed a factory reset on the Actiontec 3200 modem. I have recently no...

Chewy77ca by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deleting an email address.

How do I delete an email address? This was easy before the migration to Google, but now it requires a telus.net administrator to do it. Repeated requests to TELUS Technical Support over the last 4 weeks have produced zero results.

fn0 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! High Ping

I switched from Shaw 300 download and 15 upload to TELUS PureFibre 1 gigabit upload and download, On the Telus website it says that it is rated the #1 gaming isp in Canada, however in fortnite I am getting more ping than I got with Shaw, I am averagi...

Saadafsy by Organizer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours