Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Telus email account management

Man, I am super pissed off. I rarely use my Telus email accounts, but after getting more than a few notifications about it, etc, I decided, for security's sake, I should check on my services. I have forwarding turned on for my Telus account to forwar...

DeanD by Coach
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi Booster - Unable to detect Network

When I set up the booster initially I am able to get to the blue solid dot and scan the QR code but receive the "unable to join network" message. When I try manually to join the WIFI network doesn't show up at all. (Tried multiple devices) I have fac...

Mhortaki by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is Telus selling services to international criminals?

Repeated early-morning VISA scam calls from boiler rooms in India. This morning, I pushed the botton and spoke with "Sam". I gave him my usual advice about his pencil and what to do with it. One automated message today gave a number for call-backs: 5...

keb by Helpful Neighbour
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling service

I am done, Telus optic internet is slightly faster than dial up. I disconnected Telus tv as internet slowed down when I got it. I have used 10gb of cellular data to augment my home internet, which drops regularly. I have been with Telus since 2013. I...

Is Telus going out of business

It seems to be impossible to talk with telus. Just finished a brutal conversation with a rep that spoke broken English with a sock in her mouth. It was a struggle to try and understand her and she could not understand me. A tech was supposed to be at...

Norm2 by Organizer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours