Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Recommended 3rd party DNS service for Optik Internet?

Hi all, Is there a recommended 3rd party DNS service that I can use with Telus (OpenDNS etc) that has family filtering? - Its only for accidental viewing, I don't have people in my house that will try and work around the filtering, and set up a proxy...

Resolved! Spam email from Forum?

I received an email the other day from TELUS Neighbourhood .  Does this have anything to do with the Telusforums or is it just spam from somewhere?The text of the email.Hello videoed,You have received a private message in the TELUS Neighbourhood comm...

videoed by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outlook email dates after Telus migration

After the Telus migration all the emails in my Outlook inbox have a date 2 days before the migration. What a mess and impossible to find older emails. The dates are correct when using Gmail. Does anyone have a way to get back the correct dates?

Vic1 by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migration Mess

Have more than one email for shopping accounts, and one just for family, one general catchall. Used the same contact list in Outlook. Easy and simple. Now I'm told after the fact, and after Outlook is 100% screwed up, that even though I'm one person ...

Stacey99 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Scanning the Content of Telus.net Emails

Last year when my telus.net email accounts were migrated to the Google I thought we were told that Google would not be scanning the content of telus.net emails and that the Telus Terms of Service would continue to govern my telus.net email accounts. ...

Resolved! TELUS Boost or Google Wifi

Hello, I currently have TELUS Gigabit Internet, Optik TV and TELUS Home Security. Our home is a 3 floor townhouse, ActionTec T3200M is currently in the living room closet where the patch panel is. Need better wifi for the third floor, can barely conn...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours