cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Fibre Installation Delay for three months - Seeking Assistance

Havenh
Just Moved In

I would like to inquire about a solution. I applied for Telus Fibre service in November 2023; however, the outside fibre installation has not been completed yet. It has been three months, and Telus customer service keeps rescheduling my appointments. I truly need assistance in resolving this issue.

3 REPLIES 3

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Havenh Would you know if trenching is required for the fibre drop? Additionally, are you in an area where the ground hasn't yet thawed?

Havenh
Just Moved In

@druThe trenching is required for my fiber drop installations, and currently, the ground conditions in my area are solid and have not yet thawed. A contractor initially visited my house and provided consent for ground disruption. However, upon attempting to contact him again, I was informed that my case has been reassigned to other parties, and he is no longer handling it. Subsequently, my appointments have been continuously rescheduled. I am now seeking guidance on which department I should contact to address this matter and obtain further information.

Mr_noemail
Helpful Neighbour

Havenh, please update us on the reason given for it being delayed! Due to a copper wire failure we are also waiting for the outside fibre installation to begin! Need to switch over to get our home phone working properly again, none of our phones ring on incoming calls! it's scheduled for mid March or sooner!