cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of date or missing/incorrect logos and channel names

bluesky198
Connector

Just out of curiosity why does Optik TV not update their logos and/or names for some of their channels?

I've noticed on more than one occasion that has occurred.

Is there a database stored somewhere?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The channel is still the same. Refreshed logo or not. It's a little thing that I'm sure most don't even notice. Eventually Telus may update it. I'd be more appreciative of a new software update to fix bugs.

That being said your welcome to post it in ideas and expand on any others you find. Telus reads all posts in the Ideas section.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Some examples?

Q13 Seattle, Spike TV and a Lethbridge, Alberta radio station incorrectly labelled as The River.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Was through Lethbridge just today. 107.7 is still listed as 'The River' on all the highway signs.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Q13 Fox is the right logo. As for Spike the new logo is white letters and wouldn't be seen with the background.

107.7 just changed names Sept 2 and rebranded to KISS..

bluesky198
Connector

Not that I see. Anyway I was looking around and these logos, or channel names are not correct.

13709762_10155133223339199_84198513453348029_n.jpg

kcpqdt.png

spikehd.png

Plus KiSS 95.9 is not Lite 96 anymore.

I rest my case.

The channel is still the same. Refreshed logo or not. It's a little thing that I'm sure most don't even notice. Eventually Telus may update it. I'd be more appreciative of a new software update to fix bugs.

That being said your welcome to post it in ideas and expand on any others you find. Telus reads all posts in the Ideas section.

View solution in original post

I posted this in ideas, thanks for your help! Smiley Happy