cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nightmare moving Telus fibre internet

nicolas2tran
Neighbour

Hello,

It's been a nightmare moving my internet Telus fibre internet to my new place.

After 6 weeks, the Telus Fibre partners still can't figure out the drop. Communication with them is terrible. Telus customer support doesn't have access to the 3rd party company and keeps telling me the service is active and the drop has been done when the 3rd party is still contacting me to try and get that done.

I've had to reschedule work twice while it was both no shows, I have had to call customer support 7-8 times (probably spent 5 hours on the phone. Telus Royalty department offered a $113 credit which I have yet to see. 

I've decided to find a new ISP and cancel Telus.

Because of the more than unprofessional service from Telus and their 3rd party Fibre partner, I've decided to cancel my services with Telus. I'm under contract and understand that there are early cancellation fees. I'm happy to pay a partial amount for the cancellation but not the full amount considering Telus isn't able to figure out how to install internet at my new place. 

Has anyone had the same experience? Looking at the not so good comments about Telus 3rd party Fibre, I'm glad they didn't install the drop as they seem to damage properties quite often. 

Cheers,

A customer that was just trying to get his internet moved to his new place. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TELUS_Support
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @nicolas2tran - Here we can offer support so we can resolve the situation. Would you like us to assist?

- Eric

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TELUS_Support
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @nicolas2tran - Here we can offer support so we can resolve the situation. Would you like us to assist?

- Eric

Yes please, I'd like to finish my experience with Telus on a good note.