cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Telus App suddenly stopped showing my wifi traffic and devices

New2Teluss
Just Moved In

Hello,

and just like that, my app stopped working. it was working just fine showing my NAH, and two boosters - and all the devices. I could enable and disable them with a tap. and I disabled 2!

Now, the app does show the devices or the wifi info. it says to reset the modem - which I have done several times.

My devices are 'disabled' from the wifi and I cannot use them anymore! AND I cannot re-enable them until my app starts to recognize my network!

Telus customer support, anyone, please help

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

Do you mean Telus Connect app? The features you describe are in that app. I have found that on occasion the app has 'issues'. Normally force closing the app or simply trying again later resolves the issue. I suspect an issue with something on Telus' end. Hopefully that's the case for you.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

FrustratedCust
Just Moved In

I have the same problem, my devices are blocked and the Connect app cannot load my boosters, so I cannot start them!  This is very frustrating.  

Askiy
Just Moved In

I am having the same problem with the app and am very frustrated. I use the connect app to control when children can connect to the wifi. At some point, I accidentally pressed "Forget device" which it has and now it won't show the device but will let it connect to my wifi? what is the point of this app if I cannot control what apps can connect to my wifi or see what devices are connected already? so sick of this app

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

If uninstalling and reinstalling and/or ensuring the app is up to the latest version isn't stopping this issue for you, reach out to our team at 1-888-811-2323 so they can assist.