cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RodneyKL
Just Moved In
I really miss the feature with Shaw that allowed me to specify which sports teams to record when they were on tv. No such feature exists on Optik. For example, I either record every hockey game or I have to keep an eye on when my team plays and manually record them ahead of each game. Both ways are inconvenient and doesn’t meet my needs. I know many people who believe this is a huge shortcoming with signing up with Telus. Please add the ability to automatically record specific sports teams.
5 Comments
Amyj

Hi @RodneyKL 

Thank you for sharing your idea. I shared it with our internal ideas team for review.

xray
Hero

If this idea is implemented it needs another feature which I proposed but was closed.
https://forum.telus.com/t5/Ideas/Option-to-hide-all-standard-definition-channels-channels-2000-in/id...

It would be annoying to series record both the SD and HD versions of team sports events, or worse, record the SD when I want the HD.

Amyj

Hockeyfan
Just Moved In

I just switched from Shaw and have the exact same request.  Just let me record every Canucks game in HD, not every NHL game.

Status changed to: Closed
Amyj