Welcome to the Neighbourhood

Share thoughts, ask questions, and get answers. All in one place.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
66.9K Members
1,068 Online
10.4K Posts

Categories

Mobility

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.

7,053 Posts

Optik TV & Pik TV

The best way to ask or contribute to questions about TELUS Optik TV and/or Pik TV.

8,513 Posts

Business

Discuss or ask questions about TELUS Business solutions, equipment, and devices.

1,283 Posts

Security

Discuss or ask questions about TELUS Security devices, equipment, and solutions.

1,602 Posts

Groups

A gathering place for like-minded people to meet, greet, and discuss.

0 Posts

Account

Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility & Home Services plans and accounts.

4,778 Posts

Latest forum discussions

Resolved! Missing PVR shows of scheduled series recordings

Hey Neighbours, I upgraded to the new Evolution boxes two months ago and entered my old series recordings. Some are Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, Power & Politics with David Cochrane, FBI, FBI: International, FBI: Most Wanted, etc.Well, since t...

dadlife by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why Was My Last Thread Deleted ????

This has now happened to me a few times ( the last one being a thread I started about current free previews on Telus ) and it's really starting to bug me. This time I started a thread a few days ago on the new AMC+ theme pack since I couldn't find an...

Missing Episodes Mobile OnDemand

Hi there, For several years, OnDemand libraries using the mobile app have been missing episodes that are available using the television/box. For example, current Young and the Restless OnDemand has episode 132 which is available using the television ...

Why would Telus send a insecure link

Why would Telus send a insecure link in a message, since as far as most people would expect Telus is suppose to secure their on-line presence. The quotes message is below. You with notice that the http:// is not https:// "Hi, it's TELUS. During a rou...

Resolved! TP-Link Deco AX3000 WiFi 6 Mesh System

Thinking of replacing my existing T3200M router plus 3 Arcadyan extenders with a TP-Link Mesh system. My wifi network has been showing some flakiness of late and I'm thinking it's time to move on. I use Optik TV plus but without any Telus custom boxe...

Bring it back

I received a message at the anniversary date that i had to return my iPhone 13 or be charged 390. I returned it on Jan 12th. Before the dead line. Phone is in perfect condition....and telus has charged me 390 regardless. And charged me 60 dollars for...

Ksang77 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

[email protected] account suspende

I got my phone activated on Friday and the same night I got suspended due to suspicious activity. I called online support and they had me email documents to [email protected] it's been almost 5 days now and haven't received any response from fraudfa...

Cody2 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CNN Special Recordings Getting Deleted After One Day?

I recorded the CNN Special "Space Shuttle Columbia, Part 4" last week and when I went to watch it, it was gone.At that time, I thought - OK, maybe it was accidentally deleted. I looked around for an on-demand copy and it wasn't available at the time....

Grimmt by Advisor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.

Friendliest neighbours

Latest from the Neighbourhood Blog

Prime Video on TELUS - April 2024

Prime Video on TELUS - April 2024 April is almost here, and the weather is finally warming up! As we can all agree, there's nothing better than kicking back and checking out that new movie your cowork...

0 Comments

Netflix on TELUS - April 2024

Netflix on TELUS - April 2024 Hey everyone! Hope you're doing well and enjoying the springtime weather! April is right around the corner and Netflix is kicking the new month off with another batch of ...

0 Comments

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 6 Months on us!

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 6 Months on us! Here's how to redeem your first 6 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate ("XGPU") on us today! ¹ Once your TELUS PureFibre internet install is complete, simply fol...

1 Comments

Prime Video on TELUS - March 2024

Prime Video on TELUS - March 2024 March is almost here, and springtime is finally upon us. I'm always excited to see what great new shows and movies are dropping with each new month, and March is defi...

0 Comments