cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over head cable

ADU
Neighbour

I am trying to get information on having an overhead Telus cable temporarily removed to allow a crane to drive onto a property.  I'm located in Pender Harbour  BC

5 REPLIES 5

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, you'd need to call in to our team for that at 1-888-811-2323. They'll be able to discuss everything as to timelines, cost, etc.

I have already tried and ended up no where except the Philipines. I need to speak with a local repair team that does this work here to find out A) cost per hr of required team and equipment. B)how much notice is required.C) And any other things we may need to be aware of......... [mod edit - private info]

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've edited this here as it contained private info! There would be a $150 service charge, with any additional charges at the technician's discretion...but of course everything would be discussed before any work began. Any of our frontline agents would be able to place the field order to have a tech dispatched if you'd like for it to be done, though of course it'd all be based on the area's tech availability; thus a definitive timeline for when they could be dispatched would be given to you then.

So when I call your automated line ,there are no options for this department. How do I navigate to the right people?

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

You'll want to speak with our Tech Support team.