cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving calls from certain numbers on voice over fiber

SP1
Just Moved In

Hi, hoping I can get some help.

A few months ago, our business was told copper wire was being retired in our area and switched over to fiber optic.  Our phone is currently on voice over fiber.   Since then, we've had a number of clients tell us that they cannot reach us by phone.  When they call, the line just rings continuously.  On our end, we do not hear the phone ring at all and does not get picked up by our answering machine.

I've recorded the numbers that are having issues, including date/time they called and service provider they are using.  I've called Telus technical support 3 times now.  The first time, they told me everything is fine.  The second and third time, I asked to escalate the issue but have not heard back from anyone at all.  So far, the numbers I've passed on to them that are having issues calling us are Telus customers, so I figured it should be easy for them to duplicate the issue.

Does anyone have any possible solutions?  Also, how can I escalate this issue any further?  It is impacting my business, and I can't seem to get past the initial customer service reps.  I found an online escalation form but it apparently only applies to Quebec.

1 REPLY 1

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, I'll send you a private message to discuss further and see what we can do for you!