cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Alarm Arm / Disarm

wolfmann
Just Moved In

It's not apparent from the app or config, but is it possible to schedule arming the system and disarming it? Say automatically arm it at 2300hrs and disarm at 0700 hrs...etc. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Gyro
Organizer

I have also asked this question...the benefit for us is that this way there is no need to remember and/or accidentally forget. If not doable as one Rule or Schedule, then allow for two Schedules I.e. one to turn ON and one to turn OFF, just like turning on the Lights..... Would also work in Commercial applications.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rickellerbeck
Just Moved In
Yes, I would appreciate this option also. My Vivint system had this and it was very user friendly to be able to set your system to arm and disarm stay automatically!!! All this should entail is a new rule and add it to the system!!

Gyro
Organizer

I have also asked this question...the benefit for us is that this way there is no need to remember and/or accidentally forget. If not doable as one Rule or Schedule, then allow for two Schedules I.e. one to turn ON and one to turn OFF, just like turning on the Lights..... Would also work in Commercial applications.