cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continues watching / Recording of the Camera

Raul_7
Neighbour

Hi Guys,

I had the Security Home installed yesterday, I like the cameras, (I am switching from Rogers)

- With Rogers there was a way to continuously watch the cameras, with Telus when I click on Live, I see the camera, but it stops after 2-3 min and the tech told me this is how it is with Telus, no way to continuously watch without keep clicking on the reload every 2-3 min.

- Same with continuous recording, he said only can record based on rules but not allow continues recording even If I insert SD card.

Is the above correct?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Foonus
Ambassador

Taken from Telus support site:

If you are outside of the coverage map range or looking for a specific security feature for your home, call the TELUS Custom Security System team at 1 855-909-8277. We can assist with the following features:

• Hardwired system or hardwired smoke sensor
  • Continuous video recording
  • 5 or more partitions
  • A specific panel other than 2GIG or Qolsys IQ2
  • Alternative to wireless system because TELUS cell coverage is unavailable

Don't forget to come back and sound off if they raised the cost of the plan when you ask 🙂

Should work for you.. don't forget to come back and sound off on and tell us if there was a monthly fee for it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Foonus
Ambassador

Taken from Telus support site:

If you are outside of the coverage map range or looking for a specific security feature for your home, call the TELUS Custom Security System team at 1 855-909-8277. We can assist with the following features:

• Hardwired system or hardwired smoke sensor
  • Continuous video recording
  • 5 or more partitions
  • A specific panel other than 2GIG or Qolsys IQ2
  • Alternative to wireless system because TELUS cell coverage is unavailable

Don't forget to come back and sound off if they raised the cost of the plan when you ask 🙂

Should work for you.. don't forget to come back and sound off on and tell us if there was a monthly fee for it.