ADT by Telus Home Security

natimewad28
Resident

There was an ADT home security representative in our area today. He was giving free for 6 months then 35/month any time cancellation etc. And also free installation no charge upfront. They need to put an ad in front of my house. Anyone had encountered anything like this. Is it a legit offer ? What’s your opinion about ADT security ?

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

ADT has been around forever. They should be a quality provider of alarm services. As to the legitimacy, why not call in independently, and confirm?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
natimewad28
Resident

There was an ADT home security representative in our area today. He was giving free for 6 months then 35/month any time cancellation etc. And also free installation no charge upfront. They need to put an ad in front of my house. Anyone had encountered anything like this. Is it a legit offer ? What’s your opinion about ADT security ? 192.168.0.1

issue got solved!!!

giantbrownguy
Ambassador
Yep. Telus bought up AlarmForce’s western Canadian operations a few years ago, then ADT last year. They are now the biggest provider of monitored security in BC. I have friends that have gone with more local options and are happy. I self minor with the Ring Alarm and part $5/month to keep recordings from my doorbell. Love it.