cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myadt.ca migration

DRROBERTMILLER
Just Moved In

I had a Prices alarms account which was taken over by Telus and then registered in MyTelus. Telus replaced the system which was very old but monitoring was done by Telus through ADT and billing is accessible through a very unfriendly myadt.ca website. I would like to migrate this back to Mytelus. Is this possible? I have tried following instructions online about migrating-smarthome-security-credentials-to-my-telus but this does not seem to work and I wonder if this applies to myadt?

2 REPLIES 2

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'm a Community Manager here at the Neighbourhood and I'll look into this and send you a private message.

memw
Just Moved In

Hi,

I am in the same situation with a different original provider. I have spent ages on the phone over the last 18 months trying to get access to our account and monitoring sorted. I did find billing is accessible through a very unfriendly myadt.ca website at one point but I no longer can seem to log in or change password etc, functions work. I would like to migrate this to Mytelus. Is this possible? I have tried following instructions online about migrating-smarthome-security-credentials-to-my-telus, but this says I am not eligible to migrate.