cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is SmartSync Module

theShad
Organizer

Hello,

In exploring an update of a ADT SafeWatch Pro 3000 alarm to use cellular (LTE) vs. landline to the monitoring station, I was quoted the use of a "SmartSync Module".  However, I would like to know exactly what hardware that refers to.  Does anyone know, and ideally, does anyone have a link to a site that describes/discusses it?  Has anyone had experience with it?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MelH
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hey theShad, I replied to your PM and sent you the information I was able to find. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MelH
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hey there, Smartsync is simply a device to make an older system compatible with new technology, such as alarm.com which is used monitor your services.

How can I find out the specs of the hardware?  I specifically asked about LTE but the rep kept referring to GSM.

MelH
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hey theShad, I replied to your PM and sent you the information I was able to find. 

sam11111
Just Moved In

Theshad

did you ever manage to figure out what smart sync module is... I am also being recommended this but with no other info provided.. If you have used this module or have any other info to share, would appreciate some feedback

anyone has any feedback on sync module?