cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Panel Error Message

coprolite
Just Moved In

Since my system was installed, I've been getting the following error message via email.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  I've tried chat and that didn't work.  I waited for 45 on a call and I'm fed up.

XXX's system: The Panel has not responded since 11:23 AM on January 9, 2023.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, sorry about that! We'd definitely be able to escalate this for you to get it resolved. Please reach out to us over on our Twitter or send us a private message at our Facebook page and we'll be able to get that done for you. Appreciate your patience!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

polecat
All-Star

@coprolite  What is the error message . Have you rebooted ont modem and computer ? Error by mail does it affect your computer. Some one may know about it. Phone in and ask for a live agent over and over again you will get there after a while. I have never had an error by email only on screen your workng on. Is the email from telus. You should be able to respond to it. 

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, sorry about that! We'd definitely be able to escalate this for you to get it resolved. Please reach out to us over on our Twitter or send us a private message at our Facebook page and we'll be able to get that done for you. Appreciate your patience!

I have the same issue. Any chance to get an answer without twitter or facebook?

Reach out to our SmartHome team directly at 1-855-255-8828.