cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Living Well?

CityKitty
Organizer
Hi!
I want to cancel my Living Well but I have a problem. It's listed under security and when I try to access, the message says I need to link so I go to the URL but I'm told I'm already linked. Ping pong!

I'm canceling because, when the battery wore down, my emergency contacts knew about it but apparently there was no concern from Telus as to whether I could be lying next to it with a dead battery as well. This does not inspire confidence.

How do I contact them to cancel?

Thanks in advance for your help.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Is there a toll-free number to call posted on the device? That is usually the first point of contact.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

MelH
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hey there, we're terribly sorry about your negative experience with us.  You can reach our LivingWell Companion team directly at 1-888-505-8008 and they will be able to assist you further. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Is there a toll-free number to call posted on the device? That is usually the first point of contact.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

No I haven't found anything so far. I'll just keep looking. Thanks for the response.

MelH
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hey there, we're terribly sorry about your negative experience with us.  You can reach our LivingWell Companion team directly at 1-888-505-8008 and they will be able to assist you further. 

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
Thank you! I'll call now.