cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home security insurance certificate

Ralphhand
Just Moved In

Why is it so hard to get a home security insurance certificate.   I go online review the help.  Go to the get certificate setting in home security.   It tells me to call a number and post's hours.  The hours are incorrect and there is no ability to talk to someone or get the certificate.   No matter what you do it texts you the link to go online.  I requested a callback but security did not call back and the agent could not help.  I was transferred to a number and waited 30 minutes of on hold music before I left.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Actually you cannot request it from mytelus.   It gives you a number to call not related to home security. I tried again hitting zero at every prompt and eventually got through to a person who connected me to a person who could help.  Took a long time for something that should be a web request. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Fabylous
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Hi @Ralphhand sorry to hear about this, normally if you just got your service installed you get it via email within 48 hours after the installation is completed.  Depending on your location, you can request this certificate when you login to MyTELUS. Hope this helps. 

Actually you cannot request it from mytelus.   It gives you a number to call not related to home security. I tried again hitting zero at every prompt and eventually got through to a person who connected me to a person who could help.  Took a long time for something that should be a web request.