Security
Discuss or ask questions about TELUS Security devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

SmartHome Security FAQ

Here's a handy list of FAQ's that we've seen here and across our social media channels. As always, if you can't find your answer here, you can always post here in the SmartHome Security forum to ask the community! What can I do if I'm experiencing te...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

telus ap wont load

I have my tech appointment for install early tomorrow morning. Telus office customer service is closed for the weekend and my telus ap that I downloaded ready for install appointment says that it "cannot load my information". Can the tech help with t...

Is [email protected] legit?

Received a home security quote from the below email id and he claims to be working for telus. Can someone confirm if mailto:[email protected]? The deal is quite tempting however when discussing the quote with another telus agent (.com email id), she ...

How to cancel Telus home security due to faulty product

How do I get out of a contract with Telus home security? I read there is a fee to cancel but ever since the day we had it installed we’ve had nothing but issues. Even if our wifi reset or any password change occurred we are charged $150 for a tech to...

Anjcp by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sysem - old panel

Why will Telus not remove the old panel when the new system is installed? I now have a dead screen on my wall. Telus has declined all requests to remove it but I was not told when I ordered the new system that I would be stuck with the old panel. Its...

amkk by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TELUS follow-up via text message

I got a text message earlier asking me to rate the support service I got via a phone call with a representative.These normally come in an email. I didn't respond I reported it to the Canadian AT&T spam number.I just got a reminder text that I had not...

Kemble by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home Alarm Incessant Beeping& Alarm Ugrade Harrasement

Anyone else experiencing similar interactions with ADT to Telus Home Alarm?Being heavily "persuaded" to upgrade Alarm system. Through NUMEROUS phone calls with Telus. FINALLY, when asked their security team, " Will my Alarm work without upgrades? Yes...

Alert on panel

My home alarm system control panel is displaying an alert Needs attention. Pressing the button shows Smart devices > Repeater malfunction. What does that mean and how do I get rid of the alert? The system works properly, by the way.

Jfossey1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos