cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Home Security & Home Automation] No shows - AGAIN - 4th time

mikeg31
Just Moved In

I am on my 4th appointment/attempt (over 3 different install days) to get my home security system installed. I'm almost starting to wonder if this is a scam. 

I have taken 3 unpaid days off to support this install, thinking I was getting such a good deal. Turns out I'm already out a pile of money in lost salary with nothing to show for it. 

My appointments have always started out 9am - 11am, but they don't call me until after 12 every time. 

They allegedly say due to sick calls - but why don't you call me immediately so I can return to work to recover as much of my salary as I can? 

Despite being told this, it happened again, TODAY. 

This is ridiculous. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MelH
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hey Mike, we're terribly sorry about the negative experience that you received and the delay in our response.  I'll be sending you a private message shortly to discuss further.  Thank you! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MelH
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hey Mike, we're terribly sorry about the negative experience that you received and the delay in our response.  I'll be sending you a private message shortly to discuss further.  Thank you! 

DanR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Js11, sorry to hear that you've been having a difficult time getting the help that you need. Please send me a private message with the details of what's been going on, and I'll make sure that you're contacted to have any outstanding issues resolved.