cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Home Security & Home Automation] No shows - AGAIN - 4th time

mikeg31
Just Moved In

I am on my 4th appointment/attempt (over 3 different install days) to get my home security system installed. I'm almost starting to wonder if this is a scam. 

I have taken 3 unpaid days off to support this install, thinking I was getting such a good deal. Turns out I'm already out a pile of money in lost salary with nothing to show for it. 

My appointments have always started out 9am - 11am, but they don't call me until after 12 every time. 

They allegedly say due to sick calls - but why don't you call me immediately so I can return to work to recover as much of my salary as I can? 

Despite being told this, it happened again, TODAY. 

This is ridiculous. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MelH

Hey Mike, we're terribly sorry about the negative experience that you received and the delay in our response.  I'll be sending you a private message shortly to discuss further.  Thank you! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MelH

Hey Mike, we're terribly sorry about the negative experience that you received and the delay in our response.  I'll be sending you a private message shortly to discuss further.  Thank you! 

DanR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Js11, sorry to hear that you've been having a difficult time getting the help that you need. Please send me a private message with the details of what's been going on, and I'll make sure that you're contacted to have any outstanding issues resolved.