cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do some hbo shows require subscription when I have paid for crave + hbo?

Chimera
Just Moved In
Why do some hbo shows require subscription when I have paid for piktv crave + hbo?
REALLY want to watch west world!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Further to what @Nighthawk said,

There are 2 tiers of 'Crave' offered on Pik TV (crave.ca for reference😞

The first is just Crave, formerly known as Crave On Demand - which is included with the 'Pik Max' or 'The Basics + Crave' combos or as a $10 add-on to the 'Basics + Pik 5' combo. This includes Crave and Showtime orginals (Homeland, Billions), some movies and library titles from HBO (for example, seasons 1-5 of Game of Thrones).

The second offering is Crave + Movies + HBO. This is a $10 add-on to 'Pik Max' or 'The Basics + Crave' combos or as a $20 add-on to the 'Basics + Pik 5' combo. This includes everything in Crave On Demand above, plus 2 HBO live channels, 4 Crave movie channels, and a bigger On Demand library of HBO titles and movies (for example, seasons 6-8 of Game of Thrones, Succession, Joker).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Do you have the Crave+Movies+HBO package? Where and on what device are you trying to watch Crave/HBO? What error message are you getting?

For me, I have no problem playing Westworld from PikTV's on demand section.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Further to what @Nighthawk said,

There are 2 tiers of 'Crave' offered on Pik TV (crave.ca for reference😞

The first is just Crave, formerly known as Crave On Demand - which is included with the 'Pik Max' or 'The Basics + Crave' combos or as a $10 add-on to the 'Basics + Pik 5' combo. This includes Crave and Showtime orginals (Homeland, Billions), some movies and library titles from HBO (for example, seasons 1-5 of Game of Thrones).

The second offering is Crave + Movies + HBO. This is a $10 add-on to 'Pik Max' or 'The Basics + Crave' combos or as a $20 add-on to the 'Basics + Pik 5' combo. This includes everything in Crave On Demand above, plus 2 HBO live channels, 4 Crave movie channels, and a bigger On Demand library of HBO titles and movies (for example, seasons 6-8 of Game of Thrones, Succession, Joker).